1. Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd, act only as Agents on behalf of their Clients, the Property Owners who offer their properties for letting.
2. Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd, operates the holiday accommodation, and accordingly its use is subject to the terms and conditions of each Property Owner.
3. When you accept accommodation that is offered to you, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd will issue a Holiday Confirmation Letter as Agent on behalf of the Property Owner, and you enter a legally binding contract between you (the "Tenant") and the Property Owner.
4. The Agent, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd, reserves the right to decline accommodation, either in its own account or on behalf of the Property Owner.
5. The Agent, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd, reserve the right to refuse any booking and return any money accompanying it and also to cancel any confirmed booking if circumstances concerning the accommodation booked make this necessary.
6. The main condition of acceptance of any booking is that good care is taken of the property and contents and that it is left clean and tidy as the Agent/Property Owner intends you to find it. This care is to include all utensils, crockery, equipment and linen. While you may not be charged for minor items, you should be aware that all damages and breakages are the Tenants responsibility and their cost shall be repayable upon demand.
7. The Agent, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd, can make no warranties as to the state or condition of any of the properties, and shall be under no liability in respect of the lettings or condition thereof, nor, shall the Agent Absolute Escapes (Lettings) Ltd be liable for any act or default on behalf of the Property Owner.
8. No liability is accepted by the Agent, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd, for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained during the holiday to the Tenant or any member of the party or any invited person, or any car and its contents, or any possession of the Tenant or any member of the party as defined above.
9. The Property Owner, or the Agent, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd, in its own account or on behalf of the Property Owner, is entitled to ask the Tenant to leave the property, without refund of monies paid, if in the reasonable opinion of the Property Owner/Agent the behaviour of the Tenant is unacceptable.
10. The maximum number of people to be accommodated at any one time should not be exceeded. The Agent reserves the right to make additional charges when this condition is breached.
11. Pets are accepted only in those properties indicated. Any arrangement is at the discretion of the property owner, and on the understanding that pets are not allowed onto the furniture or into the bedrooms, are not left alone in the property, and no sign of the pet is evident in the property or garden on departure, or no nuisance or annoyance is caused to neighbours.
12. If a pet is taken to a property where no pets are accepted or if the stated nature or number of pets is exceeded, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd or the Property Owner may refuse access and treat this as a booking cancellation.
13. If there should be any cause for complaint, or accidental damage, this must be reported to the Agent, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd, immediately, otherwise the matter cannot be full investigated. While we will do everything reasonably within our power to effect speedy repairs to properties and/or furnishings or equipment or facility that may be faulty or fail during your holiday, no guarantees are given and no refunds will be made should any fault failure or breakdown occur and not be immediately rectifiable or rectified.
14. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Agent, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd are the sole data controller of all personal data provided to us from customers and prospective customers. The Agent will collect certain personal details from you including your name and address and credit/debit card details. The Agent would like to store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes, including sending brochures or details of promotions to you. If you do not wish to receive any or all of the communications set out in this clause, please let the Agent know by telephone or letter, email or fax. The Agent is entitled to assume that you do not object to being communicated with unless it receives notice. The Agent has appropriate security measures in place to protect this personal information.
15. The Agent, Absolute Escapes Lettings Ltd, cannot accept any responsibility for any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information about any property.