MILBURN SELF CATERING COTTAGE HOLIDAYS
A self catering holiday in the Eden Valley represents a fantastic opportunity to explore this quiet, unspoilt part of the world. Nestled in between the Lake District and the North Pennines, holiday cottages in the Eden Valley sit in beautiful rolling green hills peppered with pretty sandstone villages. Eden Valley holiday cottages are ideal for getting away from it all, in an area renowned for its warm welcome and relaxed pace of life. Taking a self catering holiday in the Eden Valley gives a wealth of options for exploring this lovely region. From your Eden Valley holiday cottage, you may just want to explore the villages and scenery of the region, or head the short distance off to the Lake District. Our cottages in the Eden Valley are also ideal for exploring to the North, and the historic Hadrian's Wall Country.
Our Eden Valley Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Milburn, Eden Valley
- Description: The hamlet of Milburn nestles at the foot of the Pennine escarpment, and Eastgate Barn is a sympathetically converted barn ideally positioned within the village.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 7
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (32)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (20)
- Eden Valley Cottages (20)
- West Cumbria Cottages (4)
- North Pennines Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (77)