NORTH PENNINE SELF CATERING COTTAGE HOLIDAYS
North Pennine holiday cottages are a great choice for those who like a self catering cottage in an unspoilt, tranquil area. The moody North Pennine hills are a far cry from the near neighbours in the Lake District, with walkers in this area often going a whole day without ever seeing another soul. North Pennines holiday cottages really are perfect for those who like to get away from it all. A key advantage of North Pennines holidays is that there is so much to explore in the region, but also that it is located so close to the Lake District, the Solway Coast, Southwest Scotland and Hadrian's Wall country. This makes North Pennines holiday cottages great for people who like to explore and enjoy day trips to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the country.
Our North Pennine Cottages
Please select a property below to view details:
- Location: Eals, North Pennines - see more self catering cottages in Slaggyford
- Description: A charming 18th century cottage located in the tranquil hamlet of Eals.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 6
Select an area below:
- Lake District Cottages (30)
- Lake District Fringes Cottages (20)
- Eden Valley Cottages (19)
- West Cumbria Cottages (2)
- North Pennines Cottages (1)
- All Lake District & Cumbria Self Catering Cottages (72)